Monday, December 21, 2009

Revisiting & updates

Book Depository - great site. I've now bought quite a few books from them and I love the freedom of being able to just buy a single book on a whim. Several of the items I've posted about have gone out of stock, which makes me wonder how much stock they hold...

Hong Kong Silk continues to offer a variety of items with free international shipping, like a silk scarf for just $10.99. Their other items include silk pillowcase covers, a variety of boxers, briefs & panties; camisoles, nightgowns & robes.

Jewelry: Trader Lou* is awesome. I highly recommend joining their mailing list to find out about their specials. I ordered a $5 surprise pack they offered & I got a really cute silver charm. The $5 included international shipping - who can beat that? CeeGee* continues to have beautiful items & with shipping at just $5.00 worldwide (and just 50 cents for a second item), totally reasonable.

Cosmetics: Strawberry Net is having a sale & some of their items are 65% off - If you're thinking about buying make up, hair care products, or fragrances - check them out now. All of their prices include free shipping worldwide. The Pupa make up set I featured at $22 is now just $17(!)

Brabraland* is now also selling women's clothing - suits for $30 with an additional $13.40 shipping.

Gadgets: FocalPrice is running a Christmas sale with 99% of one item for every order over 99 cents. They choose the item and I believe it changes daily. DealExtreme continues to surprise me with new items (check out their New Arrivals section). I got their silly spoons last week - love them (collecting interesting spoons is a hobby of mine)!

eOutlet4U* which sells children’s clothing (OshKosh, Carters, Ralph Lauren & Disney, mostly) is running a 15% off sale on everything (not including shipping). You can only see their shipping costs once you put items in your cart, but I've found it runs around $12 for the first item and much less for subsequent items.

I added several links on the right - a whole section for glasses & contact lenses; PinkApple - a site that sells feminine products (like the difficult to obtain Gynol II contraceptive jelly, and a wide variety of feminine hygiene products, massage oils, ovulation & pregnancy tests, books and more); UndercoverCondoms - a site that deals almost exclusively with every type of condom I never knew existed (and those I'd heard about too). At both these sites, international shipping on your entire order is just $11.95.

Coming up next – where to buy fancy dresses for girls for prices you won’t believe.

* I am in no way affiliated with these sites & do not receive any payment or commissions from them

1 comment: