Sunday, December 22, 2013

Belly Dancing & Fancy Clothes

hipscarfIn the market for Belly Dancing Clothes? Check out Fairy Dreams Clothes – they have items like a hip scarf starting at just $8 (the turquoise one on the right) including international shipping (and discounts for purchase of multiple items)!
They’ve also got little girl dresses like these below at $19 including international shipping (the tutu is $13) – and this is a ‘Buy it now’ – meaning there’s no auction. You just go in, press the button and buy.
flower-girl-dress1 communion dress adorable tutu

I just bought a few items from Sophias’s Style – they have both an eBay store and a regular online store. Their shipping prices are very easy to find and are the same on both. Internationally it’s ~$19 for the first item on the website and $14 on ebay - and then just $4 for the second and beyond. The website is running a “Steal of the Day” sale – an item with a large discount. They’ve got loads of great items, but since my focus today is on fancy dresses, I’ll stick with that.
I ordered the dress below on the left for both of my little girls, but I was able to get them on auction for under $5 each (it appears that they don’t currently have auction items). The polka dot dress is a Rare Editions plus size dress.
sugar plum dress polka dot dress ivory dress


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be quoted a specific delivery promise during checkout that is based on your selected International Shipping destination and the shipping methods available for the items in your shopping cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete